Welcome to Antico
Convento dei Cappuccini
As a silent witness of the events that have affected this part of Sicily, from its privileged position overlooking a suggestive view of the valley, the history of the convent has developed over centuries.
The first monks arrived in Ragusa in 1537. Initially they settled along the banks of San Leonardo stream, then they decided to go up the hill in search of a healthier position.
Il sapere, il sapore, il territorio, la tecnica e la pratica: la Scuola di Cucina Professionale NOSCO, dal latino conoscere, ha nel suo nome la sua missione.
A natural cuisine, which celebrates the land and marks the rhythm of the seasons, accompanied by a wide selection of wines, perfect to enhance the menu proposal.
Located in a strategic position, in the heart of Ragusa Ibla, amongst the most beautiful attractive sites of south-eastern Sicily, the Convent, built in 1610, represents a rare remarkable example of the architecture prior to the earthquake occurred in the Val di Noto in 1693.